* Ensure Accounting, Finance, and Tax team operates effectively and efficiently
In-depth knowledge of reporting standard (PSAK) and application to produce
* Managing preparation of all Financial statements (Balance Sheet, Profit and
Loss, and Cash Flow Statement) for both subsidiaries and Holding companies
and ensure timely delivery of the financial statements.
* Responsible over consolidation process of Group Companies Financial
Statements including eliminations entries involved.
* Attend and deliver ad-hoc management reporting requests for Corporate
* Develop and complete Policies and Procedures for Accounting Finance and Tax
Enable meaningful financial statement analysis (variance analysis, ratio,
exchange rates, financing needs/options, etc) for management decision making.
* Prepare Financial budget/forecast, managing costs incurred and provide
reconciliation/reports at end of period.
* Ensure general ledger reconciliation is in place, complete and performed in
timely manner this includes but not limited to realization of investment
(capex and non capex) agains plan, Fixed asset register, Bank reconciliation,
Amortization of Prepaid Expenses, Accounts receivable and Payable registers,
* Assist in development financial model required for existing or new business
ie. Research for new accounting pronouncements or technical accounting
matters to determine impact to PPD Group.
* Ability to operates efficiently and effectively with minimal oversight and
meet tight financial reporting deadlines