Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Source inspection Duties (75%)
* Prepare, conduct, review and report on source inspection of quality systems
* Follow up SI open action items and formal corrective action to assess
completion and effectiveness.
* Identify and summarize evidence to support standards compliance conclusions
to SI lead and supervisor.
* Identify, document, and recommend disposition of non-conforming products.
* Follow up on quarantined products and disposition decisions to assess
* Assisting maintenance of product quality standards documentation and physical
* Assists with the data collection, reporting and analysis of head/shaft
* Assisting and participates in SI principles and specifications to problem
solving and process improvements.
* Assisting oversees the Inspection of new product lines at the component
and/or finished club level.
* Capable of preparing detailed Source Inspection and Audit reports for QA
management and Supply Quality Engineer Group regarding the new product.
* * Assist to train and qualify other Auditors and Inspectors in
process/product audit methods, skills, and knowledge.
* Assist to maintain the equipment, tools and facilities, keeping sufficient
material and supplies.
* Assist to support new team members to perform in compliance with company’s
procedures and policies.