An exciting Brand Manager role has just become available in one of the leading
FMCG company in Indonesia.
About the Brand Manager role:
Reporting to Deputy GM, you will be responsible for end to end brand management
through social marketing and promotion and distribution of the products.
* Brand/category building, liaising with agencies, identifying business
partnerships and organising promotional activities aimed at achieving KPIs
* Monitor market trends, research competitor activities and identify
opportunities or key issues
* Lead creative development of promotional materials that will motivate target
audience to purchase your brand
* Preparation of brand marketing plan, brand sales analysis and follow-up for
* Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against goals (ROI
* Overseeing above-the-line activities including TV, Radio, outdoor
publications, print etc
* Oversee below the line activities including banners, stickers, promotions etc
* Drive content for social media marketing (including Facebook, twitter, all
social media, blog, website etc.) for the brands and executing accordingly
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you must have at least three years of
relevant working experience as a brand manager in the FMCG industry.
* Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university.
* Sales oriented and driven.
* Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
* Advanced presentation and analytic skills
* Strong social media knowledge and presence
* Highly creative with ability to think out of the box.
* Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing practices.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs – Microsoft word, Power-point
This global company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its
field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a
can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting
Brand Manager job.