An important part of the e-Commerce value chain is the quality of the returns service. Return policies and processes continue to grow more important to online shoppers. Returns team starts with the customer and works backwards to make returns easy and simple. By improving the consumer experience and bringing policy and procedure more closely in line with consumer expectations, it’s possible to turn what can be a problem into an advantage. Online shoppers want their lives to be made simpler as compared to their experiences with the offline world. Consumers are considering the ease of use of the return policy and process as key decision points on their path to purchase. When Blibli.com succeed in meeting these expectations, we will have significant competitive advantages and a business model that is best positioned for long-term success.
The return management has launched industry leading capabilities to help customers’ return experience be easy and simple, run by return and dispute resolution team. We manages a best-in-class online returns program for our customers nationwide. We have launched capabilities like replacement or refund for damage / missmatch product or exchanges for different sizes or colors in easy step. We have more great things planned for the future and our teams make this possible. We are constantly looking for new ways to make returns easy.
Being part of Return Management provides the unique opportunity to understand the entire Blibli.com eco-system in depth. As a Return and Dispute Resolution Staff, you will explore, persuade and demonstrate how to solve complex return settlement process with our customer and solve disputes that occur within a resolution process while providing a world class customer experience. You will liaise on daily basis with sellers on operational execution and responsible to manage and measure their performances regularly.
* Bachelor degree
* Fresh graduate, any major, preferably in business / industrial technology / communication
* Be customer obsessed, always mindful of our key objective to provide exceptional service to our customers
* Passion for flow, streamlined and efficient processes, mechanism and systems able to drive operation scalability
* Demonstrate a sense of urgency, good understanding and judgement under limited supervision, in underpressure situations, and at a fast pace work environment
* Demonstrate excellent critical thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer
* Demonstrated ability to be a big picture thinker, strategist and long term planner
* Possess the strong ability in effective problem-solving, attention to details, establish root cause and be able to extract, analyze and work with data to assess situations and take appropriate action
* Willing to work flexible schedules/areas, including weekends and holidays
* Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc)
* You should qualified in test requirements, such as Excel Test or Presentation Session or Panel Interview