Network Engineersin Traveloka will be in charge of ensuring effective network projects (routing & switching, collaboration technology, contact center, wireless technology, and network security), creating a reliable network environment/ infrastructure, keeping network tools complete and optimizing network monitoring service, and be involved in network engineering development.
* Design and implement Traveloka enterprise network infrastructure (including network design and technology solution)
* Administer, maintain, and support the availability, reliability, scalability, and security of the network (including routing/switching, wireless, collaboration network)
* Act as a Project Manager for network projects. (risk management, stakeholder management etc)
* Work closely with the external vendors/providers (regarding network need), the IT Support team (to manage and handle network asset), and the Site Infrastructure team (to support Traveloka cloud network)
* Support local and global IT and Network Infrastructure projects
* Study network engineering innovation to improve business operation and provide knowledge/skill transfer. This includes (but not limited to: Network Security, Wireless technology, routing, switching, and collaboration network)
* Implement the network management system (monitoring, provisioning, and or automation) for the Traveloka enterprise network