* You will be assigned a real life project that you're expected to finish before your internship ends. So you won't just do menial tasks.
* You could be coding front end or back end depending on your background/interest. We're looking for generalist who can write code (or learn quickly) from back end to front end
* Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations
* Create code that's easy to read
* Work with your team to maintain, improve and clean your code
* Review each other's code and learn the software engineering best practices here
* Deliver good quality code in a reasonable timeline
* Students pursuing an IT related degree from a reputable university
* Solid Computer Science background.
* High level understanding on how the internet works (HTTP, DNS, IP, Server-client interaction, etc)
Preferred Qualifications :
* Experience in coding competition.
* Experience with AI, Data Mining and NLP is a plus