Associate Product Manager (APM) role at Traveloka provides a unique opportunity to be at the center of building the next generation of Traveloka products. It’s a blend of technical, creative, analytical, and leadership role in driving successful products or features from conception to completion. You will be responsible for researching, defining, prototyping, and driving the construction, as well as managing communication with engineering, marketing, finance, and operations stakeholders, and sometimes external contacts to ensure smooth delivery of the project. Throughout your time as an APM, you will learn and grow at a tremendous pace through hands-on experience and one-on-one coaching from senior product leaders.
What you will be doing:
* Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest internet trends to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth and conversion
* Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
* Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
* Working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
* Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding