* Assist CRM Telesales manager to monitor team of Inbound, Outbound, Support and Invoice control, planning and ensuring the productivity and team performance is meet the target.
* Maintain service levels and KPIs for all processes in Telesales, find, escalate and propose solution for issue that delay service levels and KPIs to improve future performance.
* Prepare daily / weekly and ad-hoc reports and ensure the accuracy and punctuality of report submission.
* Work with CRM Telesales Manager to monitor, coach and manage team's performance by setting clear objectives and develop them so that they can fulfill their target and support their team target.
* Identify talent and provide inputs for team's training and development programs to ensure every team member have the skill needed to excel at their job.
* Bachelor’s degree in any field; at least 3 years working experience as Team Leader or Superisor in Telesales or Customer Service from Banking/Finance industries with experience in leading big team.
* Track record of building excellent service level, KPI’s and thresholds.
* Proven track record to lead and direct the telesales team to make high sales and to obtain excellent records in call quality and sales delivery.
* Able to directs / dealing customers over the phone for the telesales team as they contact customers via the telephone to make sales transactions and support field sales.
* Excellent monitoring call time, call quality, and revenue targets.
* Strong to built and lasting relationships with customer over the phone in order for them to not only make one time purchase, but continuous purchase as this increases company sales.
* Fluent communication in English , verbal & written.
* Strong interpersonal skills in order to work in a diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
* Well versed skill(s) in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point ) & Powerpoint is a must.
* Excellent & effective English communication skills.
* Willing to work in shift time 07.00 - 02.00 PM and 02.00 -21.00 PM.