1. Handling small to medium project within sales department and participate to all company wide project that impacted sales organization.
2. Create and deliver changes and improvements process in sales department by analyzing existing process, setup new process by Documenting an existing processes, create process maps, manuals and produce operating procedures which follow standarize internal business process in organization.
4. Create that existing manuals and procedures are consistent with processes by updating manuals & procedures with latest update processes.
5. Work with related process owner to prepare implementation plan to ensure the procedure will be implemented properly
1. Fluent in English is a must.
2. 2+ year experience as an analyst or programmer analyst.
3. Basic Knowledge in project management.
4. Experience from retail banking, consumer finance, insurance company, call center provider or shared services company
5. Experience with process documentation, workshop requirement, system analyst, SOP Creation.
7. Experience in working in multifunctional team.
8. Knowledge of methods of process mapping and design
9. Previous exposure to process improvement – KAIZEN, Lean, 6Sigma, etc.
10. Microsoft Office (World, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
11. Process oriented
12. Analytical and structured thinking
13. Good communication and presentation skills
14. Fluent in English is a must.
15. Strong negotiation skills
16. Team player as well as be able to work independently