As an HR Compliance and Industrial Relations Lead, you are responsible for developing and implementing the strategy to ensure compliance with all HR related regulations and mitigate risk in HR compliance area.
* Plan and develop HR compliance strategy, policy, and procedure across business unit and countries in coordination with Legal Team to mitigate risk
* Liaise and coordinate with country HR regarding HR compliance and industrial relation matter
* Responsible to ensure company adherence to prevailing labor laws and provide advice for Company to comply
* Advise management on the matter of employee discipline or grievance procedure, not only limited to making plan or strategy but also to handle industrial relation cases
* Conduct HR compliance audit, prepare a plan to fulfill all the gap related to HR compliance and industrial relation and ensure its implementation across business unit and countries
* Identify HR Compliance issues and develop a plan for the required follow-up and investigation
* Maintain and record compliance and industrial relation activities, including any complaints and necessary investigation.
* Being representative the Company in discussions and meetings with government agencies and employee
* Maintain and manage all HR legal documentation such as Employee Agreement, NDA, and other mutual agreements to ensure its alignment to labor law in coordination with Country HR and Legal Team