The Data Integration Engineers, as part of Data Operations team, will be responsible to ensure the smooth day-to-day operations and seamless flow of data into Traveloka Data Lake and Data Warehouse. The Data Integration Engineer will work with the team to develop agile reliable, secure, high performing, efficient, and effective state-of-the-art data and analytics driven solutions, working across Traveloka to drive Data and Business Analytics to a new level while leveraging best in class Data tools and technologies.
* Develop Data Ingestion and Integration from data sources to Data Lake and/or Data Warehouse, based on Data Pipeline Framework established by Data Engineering Team and technical requirement specifications developed by Data Analyst and/or Business team.
* Develop all necessary ad-hoc Data Ingestion/Integration processes into Operational in Production Environment by adhering to agile, reliable, secure, high performing, efficient and effective methodology.
* Support and Monitor Day-to-day Operations of Data Ingestion and Data Integration processes, serve as a focal point for resolution/escalation of data issues based on an agreed SLA and/or SOP.
* Administration and Monitoring of all Data platforms (Data Lake platform, Data Warehouse and Data Mart databases), ensuring availability, scalability, reliability, and security of the platforms
* Performance Tuning and Optimization of all Data Ingestion and Data Integration processes, including Data Platform and databases.
* Support Data Analyst and Business Stakeholder in analyzing and resolving any data issues as required.