Transaction Support Non-Ticketing Manager will be in charge to plan, develop, manage & lead the team by a highly - effective, skilled and empowered team and maintain customer relationship of all related contact points in order to provide best best-in in-class 2nd tier supports that will exceed customer expectation in order to maintain and improve customer experience both for external and internal customer. Provide supervision, mentoring and leadership to the Technical Support Non-Ticketing staff in the course of developing knowledge, repeatable training, systems and tools, shaping and tracking quality metrics surrounding both Customer, product and system health. Handle refund processing, payment processing, destination and complimentary product team.
* Plan & develop transaction support non ticketing team operation business plan based on the customer operations Strategy, Tactics, Operational Initiatives & Enhancement and implement it in all related transaction Support operation effectively and in efficient way to achieve the company objectives.
* Identifying and resolving problems; Maintains, monitor & improves the transaction support non ticketing team by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans, process audits and analysis; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs in optimum, effective & efficient way.
* Defines and monitors metrics to maximize application performance and to ensure systems have adequate capacity to support projected subscriber growth rates.
* Maintain effective communication and actively seek opportunities to continuously improve the team performance and process. Recommend changes in methods and/or procedures according to the customer need to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* Identify, project plan and integrate future plan in conjunction with Development, Implementation, Integration, and Technical support management to increase service efficiencies and cost efficiency
* Maintaining a good communication with the product, engineering and/or other internal and external party on the issue escalations and support needed to ensure optimum performance of the agreements that has been established can run in an effective and efficient manner.
* To Provide Customer Satisfaction Management, which includes handling solicited, and unsolicited feedback, focusing on customers, analyzing customer service performance, providing information to customers and reporting analysis.
* Monitor and ensure the quality monitoring and standard monitoring process in order to measure and ensure the quality of service of all transaction support ticketing teams.
* Plan & develop with related training & learning unit/Dept/Div.a competency based learning and contact center talent pool management and build teamwork among managers, and all staff to ensure high morale, motivation and focus on customers experience,
* Develop subordinates’ capacity through daily monitoring and supervision, quarterly and yearly staff performance discussions/evaluation, and routine coaching/training to improving and updating staff performance and career development (in coordination with People Operations Department)