Client Partners possess deep industry knowledge of Consumer Credit. They apply their expertise to engage with prospective and existing clients. and with a solutions-based, consultative-selling approach, deliver client based revenue and sales growth. The major goal is to focus on retention of existing clients and the current revenue streams and building new revenue streams.
The role includes collaborating with client and virtual teams to research, shape, and drive solution engagements from identification to close at both new and existing accounts. By combining these competencies with strong thought leadership, this role defines and executes an effective business plan involving the sale of complex software solutions.
* Actively engages in and pursues the direct sale of FICO solutions to drive towards the successful negotiation and close of assigned business.
* Generates, qualifies and converts new leads through networking and prospecting and executing sales campaigns at existing accounts and in new territories.
* Identifies and translates client based needs into compelling solutions (via pre-sales) that drive tangible and significant client value (ROI). Creates and delivers key proposals and the sales process to capitalize on these opportunities.
* Serves as the senior relationship executive for an account managing both client and virtual teams including sales, pre-sales, technology, and Professional Services delivery groups to deliver client satisfaction and revenue growth.
* Works with Product Management to productize some portion of custom work that is repeatable and has IP that may be packaged in the form of a product.
* Simultaneously manages the end-to-end delivery of multiple sales engagements from pipeline development through contract negotiations.
* Acts as a representative of FICO at industry conferences and association meetings.
* Maintains in-depth knowledge of FICO assigned solution/product offerings
* Desired Skills and Experience
* Possesses domain expertise in Consumer Credit and executive relationships in banking and financial services preferably with an emphasis in the technology or decision science arena.
* Strong understanding of transaction-based, gain share solution design and pricing strategies.
* Ability to craft compelling a comprehensive client business plan. Demonstrated ability to craft and sell multi-million dollar client value propositions to “C-suite” executives. Direct experience in selling solutions which either significantly expands the footprint of existing product offerings or bundle products into a larger solution sale.
* Ability to identify new business opportunities.
* Expert understanding of market trends and specific needs/issues of target clients, coupled with the demonstrated capacity to establish linkages between these needs and FICO product/service solutions.
* Strong understanding of solution delivery requirements to ensure early identification of opportunities outside of traditional offerings.
* Entrepreneurial style, drive and sense of urgency, coupled with the ability to work well with others as part of a solution team. Strong problem-solving and influencing skills. Ability to close deals with the highest possible value proposition.
* Excellent communication, professional presentation and process/organizational skills, as well as strong creative orientation and the ability to craft innovative solutions.
* Strong executive presence and professional image.
* Experience creating teaming relationships and 3rd party alliances. Proven ability to deliver financial results and outstanding client satisfaction.
* Able to apply a disciplined sales structure to complex deals with varying close cycles
* Ability to travel significantly (>50%)
* Likes fast pace; high level of daily activity
* Love the chase; then the win
* Independent; likes autonomy/will reject micromanagement
* Pride in company, quality of integrated solution
* Outcome oriented; doesn't confuse activity/productivity
* Won't rest on laurels; driven to perform again and better
* Confident; persuasive
* Selling style is competent, yet forceful
* Aggressively pursues business; seeks out opportunities others miss
* Candid; sometimes outspoken about internal obstacles
* Constant juggler of priorities, work demands and changes in plans
* Very conscientious about follow through and commitments – accomplishes more through quality of delivery
* Embraces accountability
* Disciplined, yet adaptable to pressing demands
* Works relationships - aware of who can help make progress
* Builds reputation - clients come first - available and responsive
* Strong communicator - conveys information clearly which others value
* Discerning, accounts (both needs & people) are strategized
* Strives for knowledge - utilizes information to build case for need, problem resolution, leading to purchase
* Like business, enjoys the strategy and the "hunt"
* Can understand & work "pipeline"
Headquartered in Silicon Valley USA, FICO™ (NYSE:FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed.
FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy.
Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government
agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and
FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com.
Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com
FICO: Make every decision count.