The Market Manager role is to present Traveloka to the account partners, maintain the account relationship and identify growth opportunities. The role is KPI-driven with sustaining and potentially increasing revenues and profitability. This job also requires substantial time spent meeting with current or potential partners and develop a strong relationship with them.
* Identify, prioritize, and being the main contact for the assigned accounts and ensure complete inventory availability and pricing competitiveness in assigned market.
* Manage top accounts – own, develop and maintain accounts and ensure mutually beneficial relationships to grow market share.
* Report & analyze – plan with superior, implement, and monitor agreed KPIs and be able to analyze, and discuss trends, issues and opportunities with superior.
* Understand the industry and its developments – have a good knowledge of the travel industry, understand of pros and cons of competitor models, market trends &; landscape, airline marketing, revenue management, distribution and market behavior.
* Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with our own business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems.