To lead marketing partnership area consisting of banking partnership, non-banking partnership, supplier partnership in driving the strategic and tactical marketing partnership initiatives, with the main purpose to strengthen our traction in the market, to tap partner user base, to provide additional revenue stream, and to provide competitive edge for Traveloka, in fueling our growth target and improving customer lifetime value in us.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
1. Leading marketing banking partnership initiatives both on a local and regional level to support our growth and retention target, by collaborating closely with product marketing and finance team.
2. Leading marketing non-banking partnership initiatives both on a local and regional level to support our growth and retention target, by collaborating with product marketing, finance and loyalty team.
3. Leading marketing supplier partnership initiatives to support our growth and retention target, by collaborating with product marketing, flight business, hotel supply, and loyalty team.
4. Driving strategic and tactical marketing partnership initiatives with partners to strengthen our brand awareness, to tap partners’ user base, to add revenue stream to us by enabling cost-sharing partnership scheme and discount coupon inventories selling, to create a competitive edge for Traveloka complemented by partners’ product lines/services.
5. Develop a periodic roadmap for marketing partnerships.
6. Develop the framework for inbound partnership requests.
7. Acquiring and nurturing relationships with all key partners to strengthen our traction in the market.
8. Lead and champion negotiation with partners to leverage optimal supports from them to achieve our main objectives.
9. Driving excellence for partnerships execution and effective partnership campaigns performance monitoring for continuous iterations and improvements.