* Work closely with Content team and stakeholders (e.g., Product, Design, Marketing) to set the overall tone, style, and other standards of visual content in accordance with Traveloka's brand guidelines and user research results.
* Determine and implement strategies for planning, sourcing, production, post-production, optimization, and asset management of visual content.
* Develop, maintain, and implement guidelines for photos, videos, and other visual content that are aligned with Traveloka's brand guidelines.
* Source, through production or curation, informative and engaging visual content for various needs across the department in a scalable manner.
* Create, post-process, and optimize in-house photos, videos, and other visual content.
* Optimize new and existing visual content as needed using post-processing techniques including but not limited to color correction, cropping, and compositing.
* Develop and maintain extensive network of photographers, videographers, and content creators to fulfill visual content needs across the department.
* Manage all aspects of visual content production including budgets, contracts, invoices, licenses, and releases.
* Maintain an extensive visual asset library using standardized folders, file-naming conventions, and IPTC metadata (caption, creator, source, and other relevant fields).
* Plan and present photography, video, and other visual content production workshops and training materials for Content team, Partnership team, and suppliers if necessary.
* Research and benchmark competitors and similar products, staying on top of the latest trends, best practices, and technologies related to travel and lifestyle visual content.