The Risk Team is trying to provide coverage for timely resolution of customer inquiries 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. Currently, this requires a team member of 5, but one of them will be on maternal leave starting in August 2018.
1. Investigate and resolve basic/known customer inquiry regarding suspected fraud and credit card failures and coordinates with the relevant internal/external stakeholders for the necessary action to be taken with guidance from senior team member
2. Roaster duty of reviewing daily transaction samples to discover new fraud patterns
3. Respond to fraud report, requests for information and chargeback received from Banks on daily basis and disputing those where appropriate
4. Responsible for maintaining accurate records and documentation of all fraud report, requests for information and chargeback’s received
5. Highlight any fraud trends observed when resolving customer inquiry and during the sample transaction review to the broader team to ensure subsequent controls can be put in place to mitigate future frauds
6. Utilize fraud tools in managing own work