* Maintain banking relationship to get updated information related to bank operational (kurs, interest rate, etc).
* Lead and guide financial team to establish, monitor, and enforce financial policies and procedures and ensure these policies and procedure is implement properly.
* Monitor and control financial planning and ensure the plan is delivered in accurately and in agreed timeline.
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annually financial reports for regulatory, banking and partner report and ensure the report is delivered accurately and in agreed timeline.
* Manages the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of finance operations.
* Oversee the operation of the accounting department including the design of an organizational structure adequate for achieving the department goals and objectives
* Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Bachelor's degree and working experience more than 10 year experience in financial operations capacity working in multinational companies with strong accounting skills.
* Intermediate experience with all financial operations (budgeting, statutory reporting, IFRS, taxes, liquidity management etc.)
* Track record of implementing financial controls and policies
* Ability to analyze and comprehend financial statements, as well as to grasp the impact of financial information.
* Proven experience in SAP.
* Excellent analytical skills, including ability to read, analyze and interpret business periodicals; comprehend technical procedures
* Advanced English language skills.
* Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
* Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
* Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
* Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation & conflict management skills
* Excellent business acumen and industry acumen