· The role is a Leadership role, where the employee is required to :
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that complements our business and marketing objectives to drive results. Oversees execution to ensure the business objectives are met. Including optimizing marketing channels in SEO, SEM, SMM, Display, Apps etc.
- Oversee the development of digital marketing campaigns including web, social, mobile, email, and media in collaboration with all stakeholders. Identify opportunities and ensure alignment with best practices.
- Lead the strategy and development of quantitative and qualitative reports based on digital monitoring and measurement tools to help drive insight and develop programming for marketing and business insights.
- Establish and develop digital workshops and trainings for digital marketing team members and cross functional teams to increase digital marketing IQ. Identify partner specific education opportunities.
- Partner with local digital marketers to identify areas of opportunity for professional growth within their local teams and digital areas of expertise.
- Manage relationships with key global media and platform partners (Group M, Facebook, Google).
- Manage relationships and projects with external agencies and vendors. Responsible for project briefing, negotiation, timeline management, and project delivery.
- Explore new technology to enhance consumer relationships across social, web, media and email.
· Increase brand awareness of Airy (brand equity) as :
Within OTA Hotel :
- First Choice of Hotels
- Offer competitive Rate (cheap/lowest price)