* Responsible for system design, implementation, deployment and problem
diagnosis on Java applications.
* Developing Application System to be deployed on JEE/J2EE Application Servers
(e.g. JBoss, Glassfish, WebLogic, Tomcat) using technologies including EJB,
Web Services, JSP, XML and related frameworks (e.g. Spring, Struts)
* Ensuring software quality through formal testing phases, including Unit
Testing, Assembly/Integration Testing, System/Product Testing, Non-Functional
Requirements Testing and User Acceptance Testing
* Work closely with Project team, business units or vendors to ensure
requirements are met.
* Prepare documentation on user requirements, system design, test cases and
* Design and develop Banking Application System, (e.g Internet Banking, ATM,
Mobile Banking, Electronic Statement)
* Develop software based on Functional Specification Document and Coding
* Create and Conduct Unit Test for each component/function/application.
* Write Application System documentation.
* Maintain Application System with IT team to create plan, execute and monitor