We are looking for a People Operations Officer that will be responsible in
helping our Head of People Operations to accomplish daily tasks. Your role will
involve documenting absences, performance reports, compensation and benefits
information, as well as terminations. Beyond administrative duties you will also
be involved in recruiting, hiring, and training new employees, which include
posting job openings, gathering information on new applicants, contacting
references, and informing employees of their hiring status.
* Supporting the recruitment processes including scheduling interviews, hosting
potential hire at the office, reserving meeting rooms and liaising with
candidates and internal team members.
* Supporting the daily processes of the People Operations team, including
creating report for employees’ absence, keeping archives of personal data,
and managing internal requests.
* Communicating professionally, tactfully and treating all team members with
dignity and respect and maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all
* Organizing logistics for a variety of projects.
* Developing reports for each projects.