To support Ydigital Asia’s regional expansion we are looking for a full-stack
developer. You will work collaboratively in small project teams and iteratively
through design and development to deliver fully functioning web-based solutions.
In this role, you will employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our clients
with the solutions they need. You will help combine the latest open source
technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will contribute to the architecture across the
technology stack, from database to authentic solutions. You will create rapid
prototypes, usually in 2 to 3 weeks, as well as full-scale solutions, typically
within 2 to 3 months. You will work closely with account managers, digital
strategists, and other key roles as well as directly facing clients for needs
discovery and implementation updates.
* Be the main advisor to clients for technical solutions and frameworks
* Project manage tech projects achieving client goals while concurrently
prioritizing Ydigital goals
* Hands-on strategizing, coding and support to development team
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our tech projects
* Communicate clearly the progress of weekly/monthly initiatives to internal
and external stakeholders
* Work on multiple projects concurrently, meeting parallel ongoing deadlines
* QC and test all projects before launch
* Provide documentation for web and tech projects
* Oversee team member work for quality and guideline compliance
* Coordinate vendors (if any)