A Digital Media Planner identifies which media platforms would best advertise a
client's brand or product. They work within campaign managers, ad tech, ad
network or other means of available inventories and buying on behalf of a client
or brand. S/he will enable them to maximize the impact of their advertising
campaigns through the use of a range of media based on the strategy agreed on to
ensure reaching the KPI/Objectives.
* Producing financial and media plans and forecasts and aligned with back
office & performance team.
* Undertaking relevant research.
* Analyzing and interpreting data, provide validated insights towards the
* Liaising with client together with Digital Marketing Consultant for digital
* Producing briefs for media buyers to be documented and submitted to Project
* Involve on multiple projects at a time, each with a different deadline and
allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
* Making effective recommendations and implement for the client and internal
use per projects.
* Working as part of the performance team including Campaign Manager (if
needed) and Strategist to achieve the best result.
* Working with different Demand side platform management systems.
* Communicate with Head of Department, other team members, and/or digital
marketing consultant to discuss the business objectives and requirements of