An Analytic Manager is a person who turn data into insights and to be the
foundation of strategy and decision making. This position work with teams across
departments to answer important strategic questions. He/She will be responsible
for leading the analytics practice in the company. This role requires strategic
thinking to design analytic framework, implement, process the data, turning it
into useful insight and act upon it. Technology will be crucial to do this job.
Therefore broad understanding on updated tools such as analytic platform,
monitoring tools, ad serving etc is a major plus.
Responsibility * Design the architecture of analytic measurement, reports and
goals that meets the business objective.
* Creating periodical reports based on data collection from
various sources including, web/app analytic tools, listening tools, surveys,
* Provide data interpretation, and track results across multiple
channels using various data sources and toolsets, including cross analysis
between reports from any departments to gain business insights.
* Assisting in setting strategic direction based on analytics
* Continuous effort to improve the quality of insights and
analytic tools, in which that he/she need to be updated with the current
trend of analytic industry.
* Performing market research to gain external data & insights.
* Coordinating any analytic and research activity projects and
ensuring that all aspects of the project are completed in a timely manner.
* Developing and optimizing workflow and team structure to
promote effectiveness and efficiency, including participation in team hiring.