A Media Manager is a person who is responsible in handling media planning and
buying. This is an end to end working process which involves setting media
strategy direction, planning, implement, monitor and optimise it. He/she will
collaborate and build relationship with media partners online and offline.
Therefore, this position requires someone who has experience in managing both
online and offline media planning & buying.
Responsibilities * Develop long term and short term result driven media strategy
and approach which answer and align business/marketing objective.
* Create effective media planning for always campaign and ad
hoc campaign throughout the year with precision to tap the right market.
* Set up media budget and KPI on conversion in timely manner as
well as monitoring on media spending.
* Conduct media buying and implementation during campaign which
include coordination with media vendors and creative team.
* Develop periodical reports on each media implementation to
give better learning on effectiveness and efficiency.
* Build and maintain relationship with media contacts across
* To be ahead on new trends, media outlets, technology and
potential partnership that can leverage SweetEscape’s brand and conversion.
* Develop media research necessary to optimise planning/result
and proactively come up with new ideas or solution to any stakeholders.
* Lead on price negotiation with media partners.