IDR 4.000.000 - 5.000.000
* Write activity report, article and maintain Ruang Desa's website.
* Identify prospective funding pools for Ruangguru’s project.
* Lead the development of new proposal as opportunities emerge.
* Develop grant making that are aligned to the strategic goals of the Ruang
* Assist the Project Director to plan, implement and evaluate relevant project.
* Represent Ruang Guru and its work to the government, media, academic,
business, philanthropic, and civic leaders through meetings, updates,
speeches, briefings, blogposts, and interviews, with guidance from the
* Participate actively in cross-foundation learning sessions, planning
activities, and organizational and team development efforts