* Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and
analyzing account information.
* Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
* Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
* Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing
balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
* Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
* Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account
* Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
* Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
* Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
* Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing
account information and trends.