Key Responsibilities :
o Technology Strategy
* Spearhead evaluation, integration, and implementation of a comprehensive
enterprise resource and business process management solution.
* Recommend application architecture best practices and architectures for
* Manage the architecture, implementation, and maintenance of a highly-scalable
* Continuously build business efficiency by identifying and implementing
relevant new technologies, algorithms, services, and other technical
* Build up corporate technology infrastructure to support core communication,
connectivity, security, and administrative initiatives.
* Communicate the company’s technology strategy to investors, management,
staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders
* Establish and execute an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business
o Organization and Management
* Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all
technology staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel
policies, and budget requirements.
* Fully Integrate in-house and offshore dev teams into a cohesive development
* Implement a practical KPI system to measure team member effectiveness,
productivity and quality
* Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained throughout
all disciplines within the organization
* Work closely with the executive team and managers in fostering a
customer-centric culture within entire organization.
* Manage technology operational and capital expenditures
o Product Development
* Work closely with the executive team to establish business and product vision
* Design and implement comprehensive conversion funnel tracking and reporting
* Streamline business operations by defining and implementing end-to-end
* Establish and optimize product development methodologies
* Build effective feedback mechanisms to enable quick turnaround of impactful
o Business Intelligence
* Partner with Data Analytics and Marketing teams on development or integration
of a robust eCRM solution.
* Lead design and implementation of a data warehouse
o Security and Governance
* Establish a governance and compliance process that meets 3rd party and
company expectations for customer information privacy and transactional
* Direct development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security
plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the
company’s data and servers.
o Quality Assurance and Uptime
* Establish and supervise quality assurance process, including integration and
* Drive QA efficiency through a comprehensive automated testing strategy.
* Setup and enforce aggressive system uptime SLAs for customers and vendors.