* Overseeing all building systems and mission critical facilities equipment and
other equipment associated with the raised floor environment including
mechanical, electrical, emergency generators, fire/life safety systems and
* Conducting routine, ongoing assessment of the building systems operations.
* Performing tests and rounds, and analyzing data to assure the proper
functioning of equipment.
* Performing preventive maintenance on all building equipment.
* Working on building management programs for a mission critical facilities
* Ensuring efficient operation of all building systems.
* Assisting, as necessary, with scheduling of preventive maintenance,
contracted maintenance and general maintenance with minimum disruption of
* Coordinating maintenance efforts, as needed, with outside contractors, tenant
finish personnel and engineers.
* Maintaining lighting in all areas of the building.
* Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures as well as utilization of
* Maintaining ongoing communication with tenants, owners, property management
* Assisting in updating and/or maintaining as-built drawings.
* Responding quickly to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment
failure etc.) and customer concerns.
* Assisting with maintaining inventory control programs and purchasing parts
* Ensuring compliance with applicable codes, requisitions, government agencies
and Digital Realty directives as related to building operations.