Responsible for directing and coordinating the day-to-day corporate tax
activities for business units, corporate support staff, the holding company and
the consolidated group. Activities include tax forecasting, assisting management
in the tax planning, development and implementation of tax minimization
strategies including project management and results tracking. Manages compliance
with the tax reporting requirements of the various business unit inMPM Group.
Supports achievement of business goals through proactive partnership and
development and implementation of tax policies and procedures.
* Provide tax planning and monitoring the implementation
* Provide Income tax return for the whole group
* Liaise with operating companies (subsidiaries) on tax matters related to
their operations (income tax, VAT, withholding tax, etc.)
* Identify and mitigate tax risks
* Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
* Manage and coordinate tax audits
* Provide and manage group’s transfer pricing policies and related
* Conduct extensive communication with company leadership across business
functions (Accounting, Legal, Treasury, Financial Planning, Operations)
Responsible for more complex finance/treasury activities around cash management,
capital calculation, reporting and/or analysis to support the MPM group's cash
management initiatives by assessing, monitoring, planning and managing the
efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with
the objectives of the Company. He/she handles many banking duties for the MPM
Group in order to get optimum benefit from fund management.
* Manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow (cash flow projections, actual
cash flow reports)
* Creating and performing, plan control, and monitor sources and the allocation
of funds (forecast daily cash requirements, and execute daily financing
* Plan control, and monitor source and use of funds of the company and its
subsidiaries (corporate wide transaction supervision)
* Establish and improve fund planning management, settlement management, budget
management and risk monitor system, provide analytical base for fund raising,
investment and fund use strategy and decision.
* Examine the payment of installment and other liabilities to get maximum
benefit for the company.
* Provide finance service and instruments support for purchasing/procurement
* Ensure the compliance of treasury related corporate standard operating
procedures, in line with laws and regulations.
Responsible to establish Standard Operational Procedures (SOP), maintain,
monitoring and control implementation of system and procedures in the company.
This position drives development process of policies, procedures, work
instructions and/or guidelines for every function within organization and also
manages and monitors policies and procedures implementation amongour
subsidiaries. He/she also responsible to develop and administer risk management
by assessing and identifying the potential risks that may hinder implementation
of flawless business process, reputation, safety, security and financial
prosperity of the company.
* Identify needs and adequacy of implementation operational policies and
* Initiate and facilitate business process mapping and improvement within the
company to create lean and effective processes.
* Provide guidance, consultation, and guidance to relevant departments on the
procedure/system created. Develop or implement risk-assessment models or
* Develop and administer risk management by assessing (operational risk
assessment) and identifying the potential risks in each department.
* Maintain proper documentation and administration on Business Process Map and
* Disseminate policies, procedures and risk profiles as well as system
monitoring or evaluation of the implementation of policies, procedures and
acceptable corporate risk profile in each business unit/department.
* Develop and maintain corporate monitoring & reporting standard to top
management in regards of implementation policies, procedures and risk
* Obtaining, monitor and maintaining company license(s) and permits.
* Handling, administer and maintaining legal and contract administration.
* Providing legal opinion and doing legal research.
* Reviewing and drafting agreement of corporate legal issue such as purchase
agreement of purchasing, shareholder resolution, financing, financing
agreement, distributorship agreement, etc.
* Conducting research related to permit/license.
* Liaise with public notary, lawyer, government official for all corporate
Semua yang Anda butuhkan untuk mempermudah pencarian pekerjaan dan perekrutan karyawan, ada dalam satu tempat. Pencari kerja dapat menemukan pekerjaan dari berbagai portal lowongan dan perusahaan dapat mendistribusikan informasi lowongan ke berbagai portal lowongan dalam satu waktu.