With 12 offices in Asia and growing, Luxasia Group has more than 2,100 full-time
employees regionally and manages an impressive portfolio of more than 130
fragrance, cosmetics, skincare and luxury lifestyle brands. Besides our diverse
and trusted Principals: Beiersdorf, Burberry, Clarins, Ferragamo and Shiseido
Group, just to name a few, we have entered into successful joint ventures with
the world's largest companies - LVMH Group, PUIG Group, Elizabeth Arden and Coty
Group. Join us to "Make A Difference".
The Brand Executive’s primary responsibility is to assist the Brand/Business
Manager in implementing Sales & Marketing objectives through administrative
support, digital, social media and PR activities, store management and market
Description of Duties:
* Responsible for brand building, liaising with agencies, production of in –
house promotional materials and publications, preparing press releases,
organizing promotional activities.
* Brand sales analysis and follow up for strategy implementation
* Keep up to date with market trends and new developments, customer feedbacks
and complaints utilizing information for business improvement.
* Formulating and implementing trade/marketing strategies.
* Execution of trade and promotional activities
* Providing market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and
* Assist BM in operational tasks for promotions (SAP, code creations, gathering
suppliers, PO creation, memos).
* Assist in development of training sessions, press kits, CRM tracking, sales
* Assist in all administrative tasks in relation to store operations.