1. Be responsible for managing the delivery of projects, strictly implement the
basic principles of "delivery by contract and budget execution"
2. Be responsible for the achievement of project objectives.
3. Be responsible for the project scope, progress, cost, delivery quality,
project financial results, and profits. Including detailed planning and planning
in the planning phase, and monitoring the project progress and delivery in the
4. Focus on the requirements of customers and other key stakeholders to ensure
customer satisfaction. Improve customer satisfaction through value presentation.
5. Be responsible for project compliance operation and ensure that project
delivery complies with related management regulations and regulations of the
6. The key issues and risks of the project are managed and controlled. Issues
and risks beyond the control scope of the project team are escalated and managed
in a closed-loop manner.
7. Lead by example, pass on corporate core values, and shape high-performance